Hi All,

Last week also i have sent the information but it did not reached to
the list. so, friends kindly follow the below mentioned steps:

First login to the GMail account.
then after switch to the basic HTML link.
Thirdly, after the account options heading you will find the link for
set default for basic HTML. Your problem is solved.

I am currently using IE 9 and it is working with IE10 also as
mentioned by Ajay Manocha on the list earlier.

I hope it will help everybuddy who are facing the issue.

Regards,

Nazrulhuda Khan.

On 5/25/13, Harish Kapoor <harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but I'm using it with IE 8. it seems to that you'll have to update your...
>
> On 5/24/13, Salim qureshi <salim2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ok relax, use firefox because IE8 becomeing unsupportable
>>
>> On 5/24/13, Harish Kapoor <harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What are you saying Salim? You know, you're also not perfect in
>>> everything. Then why are you raising such question? Anyway, try to
>>> think. You may get the answer

>>> SkypeID:
>>> harishkapoor83
>>> E-mail: