Hi friends
I'M seeking help from you
I want protect my data from others
like CD's,DVD's
I dont want give permission to copy data from either cd or DVD
insted  of reading I dont want aloe them do other than reading
how Can I create password to CD or DVD
friends please explaine me how can I do this?
onemore  even when they insert CD or DVD in their DVD rom except play
and open options  it should not be give create one format to another
format if they installed any software creaters also even if they click
on create format from wave to mp3
it should have to give error messege you could not create because this
DVD or CD have password protection

kindly explaine me soon
thanks and regards

--