Hi Anjaneyulu,

This is not possible to do. If you want to protect your data from being
copied, here are a few options. Be warned, none of these are simple answers.
1. Use encryption. You would need to handle the decryption in your own
program. You would need to implement Adobe's rights management or
Microsoft's rights management. This can get expensive quickly since you
would need to license these tools. Microsoft's rights management may be free
if you use their servers but I am not sure. There is used to be an option to
use msn messenger in some way but I am not sure. If you are distributing
books, consider creating encrypted DAISY books.
2. Do not give them the data on removal media but keep it on a webpage. You
can then disable browser keystrokes etc to make it difficult for people to
copy.

Pranav