Dear All

Thank you very much for responding to my email.

Lets discuss how can we take this matter to a appropriate conclusion.

Anyone would like to be part of this action?

Interested people can write to me directly or on the list if the Moderator
allows.

Awaiting your early reply.

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai -
400 063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web: www.voicevision.in
Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes
life meaningful.

Current Events:

Support offered to blind & visually impaired individuals to bring their
business idea's into reality.
http://www.voicevision.in/content/mentoring-new-or-budding-entrepreneur

Read my blog at:
http://www.voicevision.in/content/how-first-aid-training-saved-my-life