From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mohib Anwar Rafel
Sent: 01 September 2013 14:51
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [AI] distance courses for the visually impaired

What is the eligibility for this M.A course? Is it necessary to be graduate
in english to take admission in M.A?

On 8/31/13, Rajasekhar <vijjes.rajasek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For your attention!
> The English and foreign languages university, Hyderabad:
>  is offering a one-year post graduate diploma in teaching English
> PGDTE and
>
> two-year masters of arts MA degree in English literature.
> Both the above courses are in the distance mode.
> The entire course materials will be offered in Daisy audio and text
> only formats for the visually impaired. Braille version of the
> materials can also be provided on request.
>  tuition fees is waved for the visually impaired candidates.
> Only the postage must be paid as applicable.
> Last date for submitting applications is October 31, 2013.
> Kindly disseminate the above information.
> For further details and queries, please write to:
> rajasekhar.vij...@gmail.com
> With regards
> Rajasekhar

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil/Masters in International Law, Center for International Legal Studies
JNU.
Pursuing Masters of Law, at University of Delhi

Skype: mohibrafel
Phone: 09811767506,
09211192333

ia.org.in