this should be bring to media and should be broadcast in news chanels so it can be solve. delhi university open scholing should try to give the result as soon as posible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yogesh Chhabra" <yogesh4...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] victim of some delay in paper work by University of Delhi

There seems to be no end to the problems Delhi University’s School of
Open Learning (SOL) students.

A number of students who had taken provisional admission in Master’s
degree courses in Delhi University were shocked to see their
admissions cancelled after the authorities found out that their
graduation results had yet not been declared.

The fate of these students now hangs in the balance as their results
are not expected to come out till October at least. While both the SOL
and the postgraduation departments come under the same university,
there is no coordination between both the bodies, leaving the students
to face the same problem each year.

“The fact that results have not been declared is not our fault. It is
the failure of the examination branch. Why should the students pay the
price for the lackadaisical attitude of the university?”

The problem of delayed results leading to problems for students is not new.

Last year, a number of law students had faced the same problem after
which DU was forced to extend the deadline for the submission of
graduation marksheets.

According to authorities, the matter rests entirely with the
examination branch whose officials had said on various occasions that
the number of copies to be marked was too large for them to be handled
quickly.

now I am not able to understand how could I save my candidature.