I agree with mohan.  on the second point.  you could request NIVH to
directly call for your results in ceal cover from School of learning
to ascertain your eligibility.
this process should be undertaken in writing and not verbally
enclosing your undertaking not to claim your candidature if you're not
found eligible and acceptance of this as a provisional admission .
 we understand that it is very difficult situation but  you are making
best of your efforts and congratulations for that.
we wish you succeed in your fight!
best wishes.
Anjali