Hi Eki,
1. Please mention which software was used for conversion.
2. Explore the software's settings to get rid of images during conversion.
3. Customize jaws to yourpreference for your documents using the jaws
plus V keystrokes.
4. Select objects by pressing Ctrl plus shift plus O, which opens a
list of images and enter on it and press delete key.