Hello Yogeshji,

Thank you for a different solution.
My problem is that I need to maintain tables in it’s original tabular
form when I am converting pdf to docx.

And how about converting from pdf to excel. Will your suggested
setting changes maintain the tabular presentation of data?

I am asking these questions with out testing your method, but in case
you know it please let know.

regards