hello sir,
what a great opportunity? i am eagerly looking forward to participate.
any idea about the registration information for techshare india 2014?

i have been once again fortunate to participate in two succeedding
programs like held in 2008 computer society of india conference
followed by  AI convention in amedabad.
thanks once again for letting us to participate in two events at the same time.

On 11/20/13, li...@srinivasu.org <li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
> Some topics:
> 1. Accessibility of smart phones
> 2. How we can create awareness to make citizen portals accessible
> 3. Accessible banking
> 4. Employment opportunities
> 5. Succeeding in mainstream world (I can talk)
> 6. Issues and solutions of examinations
> 7. Benefits and accessibility of social media (I can talk)
>
> We can club some of the above into one topic.
>
> Regards,
> Srinivasu Chakravarthula | PayPal | @VasuTweets
> Sent from my iPhone 4S
>
>> On 20-Nov-2013, at 20:29, "harish" <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>>
>> Friends
>>
>> The time to meet up in person has come again. This time it is "challo
>> Delhi"
>>
>> This is an early announcement, which means, the date and the venue is
>> fixed. The dates of the convention is February 15 and 16 2014.Venue India
>> Islamic center, New Delhi.
>>
>> You can gear yourself to do the necessary bookings for those out of
>> Delhi.
>>
>> The convention partner is the vibrant Score foundation.
>> We have aligned the dates to facilitate participating in Techshare of
>> Barrier-break which falls on Feb13-14.
>>
>> Continuing with our tradition, we leave the floor open to members to draw
>> the agenda of the convention. We will do our best to find suitable
>> resource person for it.
>> So, let us have the topics. It is your chance to write the agenda. This
>> should come to us by November 25th .
>> You can use this thread for making the suggestions.
>> Eagerly looking forward To meet up with each one of the AccessIndia
>> family.
>>
>> Regards
>> Harish Kotian.
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> veracity;

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller