Hi all,

1. As others have said, leave  the technology to techshare.
2. Blind sports. We need to include not only playing sports but also sports
appreciation. For example, I have not fully understood how blind people
follow cricket. Yes, there is the commentary but as far as I know, that
gives you partial information.
3. Sex, dating, relationships, divorce, making wills, buying a house,
renting (if that is a problem) when you are blind.
4. self-defense. This is not only martial arts but also maintaining
situational awareness, using weapons at hand and not freezing in attack
situations.
5. Entrepreneurship: selling to the sighted market. (Find a blind
entrepreneur who sells to the sighted and get him or her to speak on how it
is done.)
6. Disaster preparedness and the blind. What do you do if a cyclone, flood
or other natural disaster strikes the area in which you are staying? You may
want to add coping with fires and fire drills.
7. We could try and get someone from world access for the blind to talk and
train on echo location. Yes, I know this did not work the last time but that
does not mean that history will repeat itself.
8. How about a session on cooking when you are blind?
9. Do we have any blind models? If so, it would be interesting to hear from
them.
Pranav