Hi,

I pretty much agree with rest of the members. Try adopting innovative
approaches to get across concepts. In class 4, the diagrams/graphs
aren't that hard, so can easily be explained using non-technological
solutions. Saksham and XRCVC are doing some great work in trying to
make diagrams more accessible. You might want to check with them.
Personally, my teachers and parents had me understand trivial diagrams
by assembling commonly found things in different configurations. Also,
try introducing him to tactile diagrams early-this is something that I
regret not doing early.

In the higher classes (class 9 and later), I would recommend using
tactile diagrams, coupled with several softwares that are now
available which render diagrams and graphs more accessible. Try Math
Trax from NASA and Audio Graphing Calculator from ViewPlus
Technologies.

Apart from diagrams, softwares like VP Arithmetic and VP Algebra might
also be useful in junior classes to help consolidate concepts. If he
chooses to write Math on the computer, LaTeX with Math Type is an
option to explore.

Hope that helps,
Best,