You need to ensure that the message format is either HTML or RTF (Rich Text
Format), possible that the table format is disrupted when pasted in an email
with Plain Text Format. I'm using Ms Outlook 2013 which prompts me to switch
to HTML format when attempting to paste a table in a Plain Text email. As
our list supports only Plain Text Format, the below test table may not
appear correctly to list recipients, so marking you a copy for reference.

Name

English

Science

Mathematics

Total

Ajay

81

78

99

258

Vijay

91

90

97

278

Sanjay

60

50

59

169

Jay

41

54

67

162

Hope it helps!

Feel free to revert with queries/concerns if any.

Best Regards,

Zujar..