From: worldopin...@googlegroups.com [mailto:worldopin...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of avinash shahi
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 9:11 AM
To: jnuvision; accessindia; sayeverything; worldopinion
Subject: (WorldOpinion) Must attend Protest against the Bill at Parliament
Street today at 11 AM

Dear Comrades
Do join us today please, if not today then we'll lose this battle. And
our future generations will never forgive us.
We have not slept last night and have been meeting mailing and calling
MPS of Rajya Sabha through all means that we possess. fortunately we
managed to contect 40MPS of various parties and breiff them about the
ramifications of this RPD Bill. Many of them assured they will oppose
the Bill few said: they will refer to the Standing Committee.  in a
desperate and sudden move last late night Government uploaded revised
list of legislative business to be conducted on 7 feb 2014. It is
going to introduce RPD Bill today later in the day. as we read the
revised list last night we have been tirelessly doing what we can do
to prevent the passage of this Black law. Please do circulate this
call widely, and ask people to join us. those who have internet
accesss please inform those who couldn't follow such unexpected
development last night.
--
Avinash Shahi
M.Phil Research Scholar

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information like your bank account details, passwords, etc.
It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner
to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: