Kanchan I neither have a copy of latest RPD draft nor red, which all of us
are referring hence may not able to point out exact word or line or for
that matter wrong or right sentence been used. But referring all the till
date discussion don’t you agree with Rajesh  Asudani’s view where their
has to be clear definition clarifying low vision and totally blindness?
Don’t you think this is the basic requirement and if this itself is not
their what draft people have put together?
I am sure, 1 of the basic lacuna which I am observing here while
discussing at RPD is all of having a great ideas as we are all stake
holders but I feel have all gone  through the same draft? Atleast I would
surely like to go through the draft copy. Hence pleas excuse me if I may
sound here stupid but can any 1 help me getting the draft copy itself that
we all are talking post which I myself could understand what has been
cooked in-side?
Regards
Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: