Dear Friends,

Some the last few days, BBC Hindi is not playing live in my computer. Is it my
individual problem or is it the problem which is faced by all? When I press
Enter on the shortcut of BBC Hindi, the Window media player announces: "Close
button". When I try to play it on Tapin Radio, first it says: "Playing". But
after a few seconds, it says: "Play". I have updated the station list and has
tried hard to restore it, but to no avail. Please help. It is one of the most
favourite redio stations for the blind. I somehow feel handicapped.
Ashik Hirani
9428855867
8000775222
Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: