We should write to the President since he will be in office for some years now. We don't know the mood of the next government. We should ask him to ensure that we are heard before any bill is passed for us.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329

From: "Vikas Gupta" <vikas...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 7:33 AM
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Again brutal lathicharge at rahul gandhi's house

Dear Rakesh,

You may be, in fact you are write about most of what you have written,
in fact a clarian call. Nonetheless, the coverage to the police's
highhandedness against disabled has not been so poor as well. I need
not elaborate the point as many other accessindians have already
posted such reports. Yet, in general, I  would again say you are
absolutely write.

Thank god, affter such dificult job of mobilizing people for the
movement, and doing other related works with AIDA, which was a full
time afair, now I got time to write to our frends.

Best

Vikas