I guess I ment with 3g on wify on, brightness UPTO 60 percent and
location services my iPhone before iOS 7.1 was able to provide the
battery backup above one full day. After iOS 7.1 update the batary
backup has been reduced significantly. I've googled up and a lot of
iPhone users are facing the same issue. Not to mention iOS 6 was
better in terms of security. The linear approach adopted by apple in
iOS for kernel security is at wrisk as it can easily be exploited by
black hat hackers. However it should not matter to those who are
moderate user of phones and use phone for basic needs.