Harish,
But RBI must be having a platform to talk to distributor. At least RBI could
forward the complaints received to the concerned department.

I still wonder, how thoughtless that department is while designing. They not
only inaccessible to people with disabilities but to everyone.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | PayPal | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C