Dongle is the simplest way of authorising jaws. After installing jaws, just
plug in the dongle. That's it. It will automatically search and find for
your authorization. There won't be any authorization curreption problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mujeeb Rahman
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:45 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Dongle versions of JAWS

Dear All,

I would like you to respond promptly for the following questions.
1. How the Dongle versions differ from Regular versions of JAWS?
2. How to install the same?
3. Since it comes with an USB drive, whom should I approach for any future
service?

This is the first time that I am going to use a dongle version and hence
your guidance is very much required.

Thanks in anticipation
Kind Regards,

Mujeeb