Dear friends,

As you know, BSNL has extended the concession of 20%, available for
government employees, to visually challenged subscribers in the past.
But now it has reduced the concession for government employees from 20
to 10%.  Since it has been silent about the concession for visually
challenged, BSNL employees misperceive that the concession for
visually challenged has also been reduced to 10%.  Though I have the
earlier circular pertaining to extension of concession to visually
challenged, it seems it is no longer acceptable in BSNL offices due to
the reason mentioned above.  Is anyone able to avail concession of 20%
by showing any document (with recent date) or any link to BSNL web
site in the recent times?

Please share any useful information in this regard.  As a last resort,
I plan to file a RTI with BSNL head quarters on the subject.  Just
wanted to check out whether there is anything useful before doing
that.

--
G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497