Hi,
The auto language detection   characteristics is not from nvda but it
is from Espeak.
Nvda does no thing on TTs.
In brief you must understand that the selected voice and working
language must be the same.
Do not think that two or three language, espeak supports more than
seventy languages.

Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal