Dear Payal

Jyoti Niketan School at Guwahati would perhaps be the best. Its run by
Christian missionary sisters. In the higher standards the students
have to attend in Montfort School.

Regarding screen reader and accessible technology you can contact Mr.
Laishram Leingakpa in Guwahati and who himself is blind. His contact
No. is 9954973243

Warm regards
Robert C. Sangma