Friends,
After all these discussions one can understand that each time one has to opt the defolt language as per the time needs by using control insert and v. but in n v d a 12 the problem was not at all happening . It is a fact that we need a globle vission while commenting on any software. But while typing this repetation of language name is definitely a disturbance. One can suggest that you opt a training mode or any other option to recognise newly selected language other than defolt language when ever the typist doubts. In all the other time the tts may utter the letters only of the newly selected