Hello,

I too strongly feel we must use the computer in exams. In order to
achieve that, we need to spread the computer literacy amongst all the
VI folks from elementary school.

On 5/30/14, Dr.B.S.M.Kumar <drbsmku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I fully agree with Ajay. We have to  emphasize on the use of
> technology and taking exam on computers.
> Regards,
> Dr.B.S.M.Kumar
> Handset +919840139849
>

> On 5/30/14, Rajagopal N <gopalrajain...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Use technology to

Thanks and regards.
ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
Shreedhar T S, Abasi

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act

 Mobile:  9980989171

Yahoo chat ID:  tss_abs

Skype: shree475

Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/

Join me on Face book: https://www.facebook.com/shreedhar.ts

ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ