IRCTC is the only authorised agency to book online rail ticket and its website is worst for screen reader users. it comes under the jurisdiction of railway ministry, hence, the petition should be filed against the ministry and also government of india regarding WCAG guidelines.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ekinath Khedekar" <ekin...@gmail.com> To: "Saravanan" <sarva...@greytip.com>; "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Changes in railway concession/rules

Hi

We can not even book rail tickets on any Indian railways site with or
with out concessions. That shows the apathy of the ministry.

Something should be done about both the issues.
Tell me the most time saving way and i will ring the bell.

They are so many office bearers of various NGO on this list. Can we do
something about it?