Yeah there are no such definite reports that screenreaders may cause
hearing loss. But there are such reports those divulge of harmful
effects of listening at higher volume level regularly. Noise
cancellation earphones may ease your listening experience at
comparatively lower volume level. And I think Bluetooth earphone are
certainly not my choice owing to various reasons; such as their
maintainance, eachtime pairing to the device, and of course infrared
rays effect. Ok, I have decided to go for Sennheiser CX 300 II
precision. Lets see. Thanks for everybody.