@Rajesh Sir: Noted with thanks.

@Bhawani Sir: somehow I skipped your reply. I get what you are saying.
Lets not talk of the higher studies. Would be happy   to understand,
with a simple illustration like this.

I am blind and you are sighted. May be we are equal in terms of
education. You can help your child progress at a very young age.

Examples could be proper hand writing, well maintained body language,
helping child with the home work, projects (which even sighted people
find challenging now a days due to the increasing educational
competition), fansy dress competition, eating etiquettes, drawing,
etc. etc.

You could play with your kid in amusement parks and let him do
whatever he wants. Whereas I may not be able to take part into certain
activities.

You can see and safeguard your kid in a park even if he is playing
against your will. I cannot do so unless he gets hurt because there is
no way for me to see as to what is it that he is doing and whether it
is fine for him to do at this young age or not. I can simply be
worried and be hopeful that all goes well.

 In such a case, is there anything specific we as individuals could do
to make sure that there is a good connect between you and your
children or the answer is that the children develop that understanding
slowly in life?

Now if I am blind and my spouce is blind, what are the solutions which
people adopt?

To my mind the answer could be either that you depend on the support
of teachers (assuming that even they take the pain as if it was their
own kid), or you depend on your family members who are non-blind.

That is one of the major challenge which I feel a blind couple can be
confronted with. And I want to understand based on the personal
experiences of the members the ways to tackle with the same.

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com