hello mr . bhawani shankar verma
as you have suggested me earlier i am trying to fill i t r 1 form
online but i could not find deduction of transport allowance  box in
this form and they have given the note that the sum of 80 c and 80 ccc
and 80ccd should not be more than 1 lakh . in 80 ccd there are 2 boxes
one is for employer contribution and second is for employee
contribution  but in my 16 a form they have included only employee
contribution and these two problems are stopping me to fill the i t r
1 form online please suggest                                    me what should
i do or give me your
mobile number so i can talk to you .
navneet