folding and logn cane does not fulfill the purpose.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav....@gmail.com> To: "'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled.'" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5:44 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Physically-challenged girl mauled to death by dogs

Hi all,

I am curious, does the use of a cane provide any defense in the case of dog attacks? In addition, do we get anti-dog sprays etc that we could wear to repel dogs? I have seen a number of such products on amazon.com but most appear to be for spraying around areas such as gardens so that dogs do not come.

I have heard of people using dog whistles to repel but have not had the opportunity to research this.

Pranav