That was exactly going to be my question also.  I know few people from
professions which necessarily require vision becoming late blind and
struggle to continue  and unable to take another one at such stage of
life.  A few of these include doctors, architects, and like in the
present case, marine engineers, etc.  Professional rehabilitation in
these cases can not stop at learning jaws and mobility.

Naveen Kumar,

Please give a brief of your present occupation, if any, and your
future plans.  Please don't perceive this as an intrusion into your
personal life.  This is only to understand you better and, if
possible,  support you in pursuit of your goals.

On 7/25/14, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> presently what about your occupation?

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497