Go to jaws icon and hit enter

Go to option
Go to basic
Go to automatically start jaws  hit enter
Unchake both check box and hit ok

Sent from my iPhone

On 07-Aug-2014, at 12:08, Alefiya Tundawala <alefiyatundaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,
I am struggling to install JAWS 14 on my Windows 7 32 bit operating
system. Until yesterday, after installation it kept giving me an error
which went something like: The mirror driver has not been properly
installed. This message seems to have vanished for some reason. The
problem I am now facing is this. JAWS starts automatically after
reboot; this in spite of making changes in settings/start up wizard
and asking it never to start automatically for all users. Can anyone
please help?
Best,
Alefiya.

--
Dr. Alefiya Tundawala
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,

Mobile: 9836167255