hi,
Use what you like, but google input creates problem in some
applications. Saraswati is far better than this.
A screen reader user must not use any tool which has the following
characteristics.
1. If the tool needs two or more key press to type a single letter.
2. If a tool generates two or more letters in a single key press.
Better to use a tool with a single key press and single letter generation.
This will lead a distinct speech out  of key press and the typed letter.
Google input has the above first characteristic.
I can enlist about ten Hindi typing tools.
Just pointing a particular is not difficult, but a new user must
choose a system on the ground of positive and negative aspect. If you
do not consider other aspect, why to look here and there.
Hindi typing system is already in each machine in which Microsoft
windows after xp is installed.
Instead google input, Use what is in your machine and it will be
available in each computer of the world with window installation.

On 8/9/14, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Avinash,
>
> If you need a shortcut and don't want to learn Hindi keyboard layout, you
> can also go for "Google Hindi Input Tools"! Its free, easy, and Ossum!
> Download from Google and install. Your internet must be on during the
> instaalation. After instalation, use left Alt+ Left Shift to toggle between
>
> Google keyboard layout and Windows (US) layout. While typing with Google
> keyboard for Hindi (Google Hindi Input Tools), you can symply type in Roman
>
> the way you type Hindi messages in English on your Symbian phones and the
> Google will do the rest.
>
> Do get back if you need further clerification and/ any other info related to
>
> this.
>
> With best regards,
> Satguru
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
> Skype: satgururathi