Hello,
A really thought provoking message indeed!
I too have gained some similar experiences during my life at a business school.
According to me, though I never face any issue when it comes to
Accessing some complicated feature (only when it is readable either by
Jaws, NVDA, or even narrator!!) But still the visual aspects such as
Look and feel of the document specially a PPT, choosing right
Formatting attributes according to the context and inserting anything
Which has something to do with graphs sends me on a back seat.
Today in corporates when it comes to competitions, or even casual
Presentations, visual aspects no doubt dominate the show.
I haven't found any solution to this issue so far.
I welcome all our seniors to comment on the issues which we have
Brought on the table.
Thanks,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha