Hello Arvind Sir,
I checked the link. It says that this software is for United States,
Australia and New Zealand users only. I have mailed the company for
details in relation to Indian users.
I have tried Busy V12 and it is accessable with Jaws cursor to some extent.
On 7 May, 2013, Tally informed CCPD that there new version will have
necessary support for various screen readers like JAWS and NVDA but no
improvements have been seen regarding the same.

Thanks and regards,
Milan Mittal
Prop. CM Corporate
Phone - +919910043004