Hi Milan,
The accounting softwares are basically same across geographies.
What they probably mean is that it is pre geared to handle tax in
specific countries.
Like GST and vat in  different states  in the US.
These parameters are mostly variables and can be set and customised.
What is really important is the accessibility.
They have a free trial download and that can answer  a  lot of questions.
Do keep us updated.
regards
Arvind Bhartiya

On 9/6/14, Milan <milan.mit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Arvind Sir,
> I checked the link. It says that this software is for United States,
> Australia and New Zealand users only. I have mailed the company for
> details in relation to Indian users.
> I have tried Busy V12 and it is accessable with Jaws cursor to some extent.
> On 7 May, 2013, Tally informed CCPD that there new version will have
> necessary support for various screen readers like JAWS and NVDA but no
> improvements have been seen regarding the same.
>
> On 9/5/14, Arvind Bhartiya <arvind.bhart...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> There is a  fully accessable accounting software  for the visually
>> impaired,  known as
>> Cash Manager.
>> Below is the link
>> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb3965014.htm
>>
>> They claim it is fully accessable  with screen readers.
>> I  haven't tried it yet but would be intrested in knowing the
>> experience of users.
>> regards
>> Arvind Bhartiya
>>
>> On 9/4/14, ashishsingl...@gmail.com <ashishsingl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi guys, I have never used telly but if you need any help in developing
>>> basic template  in MS-Excel then I can help. You can call me between 7
>>> and
>>> 9
>>>  in the evening.
>>>
>>> Regards