WHY IS THAT? THERE'S NO NEED OF GIVING ANY EXTRA DECLARATIONS. DON'T GIVE SUCH THINGS. ----- Original Message ----- From: "jagadeshwari kumari" <jags...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Blind Thumb users cann get ATM card on SBI? Reply me.

produce a letter stating you are fully responsible for any misuse along
with strong witness and also mention the availability of talking ATM so
they may be convinced.

On Saturday, September 20, 2014, rajendra dhurve <rd0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello friend,
This is RD from Bhopal-M.P
U surely can get your ATM card from SBI. SBI is the approximately the
very first Bank in the private sector banking which started to
distribute the ATM cards for their Blind users. U don't worry. Please
contact to the Branch manager for this issue. He will definitely
cooperate with u. It is not necessary that u have to go for Drishti
card. But u can also get your normal SBI ATM card for your personal
transactions from the ATM Machine.
Regards:
RD

On 9/18/14, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com
<javascript:;>> wrote:
> dear prashant sir, thanks for replying. I will contact. What is your
> opinion about joint account? is it also ok?
>
> On 9/18/14, Prashant Naik <pran...@gmail.com <javascript:;>> wrote:
>> Please make a phone call or email to below contact and explain your
case.
>> Source: http://www.iba.org.in/nodallist.asp
>>

>> State Bank of India
>>
>> Corporate Centre
>>
>> Name : Shri Ashok K Menon
>>
>> Position : Dy. General Manager
>>
>> Address : State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor
>>
>> Madame Cama Road
>>
>> Mumbai - 400021
>>
>> Tel. No.:022 - 2202 2426
>>
>> Fax No.:022 - 2285 2708
>>
>> Email1:dgm.custo...@sbi.co.in <javascript:;>
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:56 PM, sanjay <sanjaylpra...@yahoo.co.in
<javascript:;>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have two ATM's with thumb impression. Furnish IBA guidelines and >>> RBI >>> circular. Also advise them to seek information from their head >>> office.
>>>

>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi" <
>>> ingalagisi...@gmail.com <javascript:;>>
>>> To: <vib-in...@googlegroups.com <javascript:;>>; "Dedicated
AccessIndia list for
>>> discussing accessibility of mobilephones and Tabs." <
>>> accessindia@accessindia.org.in <javascript:;>>
>>> Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:06 PM
>>> Subject: [AI] Blind Thumb users cann get ATM card on SBI? Reply me.
>>>

>>> Hi friends, I am totally blind. I am unable to sighn or signature. >>> So,

>>> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing >>> accessibility
>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

>>> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in <javascript:;>

>>> please visit the list home page at

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
of
>>> veracity;

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing >> accessibility
>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in <javascript:;>

>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking >> of
>> the
>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its >> veracity;

>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of

> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in <javascript:;>

please

> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking > of
the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its > veracity;

mails

Don't B A Parrot In Life, B An Eagle.
A Parrot Speaks But Cant Fly High,
 But An Eagle Is Silent