Hello friends......
I am Sajal Arora from Panipat, Haryana. I am 21 right now and a patient of
RP.
Well, right now my eye condition is not very good, but okay. I can drive
bike at daytime and rarely at night. I cant read books due to my poor
central vision. I can drive coz of my good peripheral vision. I use my
mobile with the help of magnifier.
So, this was my vision status.
Now, see the main part.....I completed my 12 in year 2012 in non med
stream. Then I took admission in b.tech in electrical. At that time I was
not at all aware of my RP. In the very first semester I was diagnosied with
RP and I am gonna be blind after some years. Then I did the biggest mistake
of my life by carrying on b.tech. So as the semester passed I kept on
failing in every exam due to the dark examination halls.
After completing  almost 2.5 years of my b.tech I finally decided to back
off. I left the b.tech coz I wasnt even able to watch the board, I wasnt
able to attend the labs and perform the practicles etc etc. And also I dint
had any knowledge that how to deal in that kind of situations.
After I ledt the b.tech, I decided to get the knowledge about how to deal
with the world how to deal with my disease and how to deal with people.
so now I want to do bsc in iT or else comp science. Coz now I have got the
disability certificate and now I can use the facilities provided by the gov
to study and become somthing in life.

Now commimg on to the mail part
I really want your help. I WANT TO DO Bsc IT/COMP from a good valuable
college(anywhere in india).can anyone PLEASE tell me if anyone knows about
it

PLEASE MAIL NE ON
sajalarora...@gmail.com
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!