Hi
I suggest you to continue with the BTech as you have crossed almost
half the journey. As you are mentioning about the problems you are
facing in attending the classes, doing practicals and answering the
exams you can better approach your college authorities and detail
themn regarding your problem. It is only you who can do this job as
you only can convince them in this regard. Although there are many
Official documents providing facilities to visually impaired
candidates for pursuing their studies but first you yourself have to
be convinced that you can do it as it is very important for you in
such a situation.

I am also a patient of RP and when I got admission into BTech I also
met with this situation but I continued to complete the course and
with the Grace of God I completed my BTech and thereafter I completed
MBA. But I personally approached the authorities whenever I was in
trouble just as you are in while sitting for your exams. So first
don't let your confidence down and keep your morale high and struggle
against the challenge.

Deepak Singla

On 11/10/14, vishal M <vishalcse2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI Sajal,
>
> Better do B.tech in IT than Bsc.IT
>
> If you had completed the first year in B.tech Electrical, you could had
> requested ypur college to change your stream to IT. If possible, you can
> approach your college again.
>
> MSc IT or MCA is equivalent to B.tech.
>
> Regards,
> Vishal
> On Nov 10, 2014 1:12 AM, "sajal arora" <sajalarora...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello friends......
>> I am Sajal Arora from Panipat, Haryana. I am 21 right now and a patient
>> of
>> RP.
>> Well, right now my eye condition is not very good, but okay. I can drive
>> bike at daytime and rarely at night. I cant read books due to my poor
>> central vision. I can drive coz of my good peripheral vision. I use my
>> mobile with the help of magnifier.
>> So, this was my vision status.
>> Now, see the main part.....I completed my 12 in year 2012 in non med
>> stream. Then I took admission in b.tech in electrical. At that time I was
>> not at all aware of my RP. In the very first semester I was diagnosied
>> with
>> RP and I am gonna be blind after some years. Then I did the biggest
>> mistake
>> of my life by carrying on b.tech. So as the semester passed I kept on
>> failing in every exam due to the dark examination halls.
>> After completing  almost 2.5 years of my b.tech I finally decided to back
>> off. I left the b.tech coz I wasnt even able to watch the board, I wasnt
>> able to attend the labs and perform the practicles etc etc. And also I
>> dint
>> had any knowledge that how to deal in that kind of situations.
>> After I ledt the b.tech, I decided to get the knowledge about how to deal
>> with the world how to deal with my disease and how to deal with people.
>> so now I want to do bsc in iT or else comp science. Coz now I have got
>> the
>> disability certificate and now I can use the facilities provided by the
>> gov
>> to study and become somthing in life.
>>
>> Now commimg on to the mail part
>> I really want your help. I WANT TO DO Bsc IT/COMP from a good valuable
>> college(anywhere in india).can anyone PLEASE tell me if anyone knows
>> about
>> it
>>

>> PLEASE MAIL NE ON
>> sajalarora...@gmail.com
>> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> veracity;

>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>
> Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

Regards

(Deepak Kumar Singla)

"Help Ever Hurt Never"

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!