Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] copy of court judgements

Can I get that one page judgement?
----- Original Message ----- From: "HARSHVARDHAN SINGH NEGI" <harshvardhan.n...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning thedisabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 4:02 PM

SC rejects the centre govt SLP.
It means SC supported the MUMBAY HC judgement There is a one page judgement given by SC dated 12 09 2014.
Thanks
h s negi

----- Original Message ----- From: "sazid shaik" <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:40 AM

Dear list, I am having a doubt that the supreme court which has given
judgement, that it has canceled the pill or it has given the central
govt to give 3% reservation in promotion.