Certainly, as far as Blindpeople and their advocacy is concerned,
interesting developments taking place these days in the capital.
if I could also.... But?

http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/visually-impaired-people-take-oath-as-bjp-members-in-new-delhi-114120300965_1.html
As a part of the Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) ongoing Sadasya
Abhiyan drive, which aims to boost the number of members of the
organisation, its president Amit Shah on Wednesday inducted a group of
visually impaired people to the party.

"With the BJP Sadasya Abhiyan going on, many people have joined the
party. The government is working for the differently-abled persons so
that they can have a respectful position in the society," Shah said at
the occasion of World Disability Day.

"I assure you that you will get utmost respect in the party and will
also get a chance to work according to your own abilities," he added.

The party's new affiliates assured that their disability is not an obstacle.

"For the previous government, the slogan of inclusive society was just
something that they said but never worked towards. With the BJP, we
can say that that is not the case. We will participate in the party's
activities as soldiers of the party. Our disability will not be an
obstacle and we will prove to be an asset for the party and perform
all our duties," one of the new inductees said to the assembled.

This comes after noted playback singer Kumar Sanu had formally joined
the BJP in the presence of Amit Shah on Tuesday.

--
Avinash Shahi

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!