From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Preeti Monga
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:38 PM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Lets discuss: Acting blind to beg on Delhi streets earned him
5 seconds of fame

Just my thoughts,
I think once, more blind people who are doing so well in life, make it a
point to be seen and  interacting in public places in big numbers, and as
often as possible, the begger picture will go into  hiding. So I request all
my blind friends on this list to quit being lazy and get out every time
there is an opportunity to get out of doors. Even if it is for a walk to the
park, useingthe jym or just trips to your markets. I think we need to become
visible and make ourselves seen as consumers instead of hiding indoors! We
will all need to make this effort, and a consistent one, if we wish to
choose to be drawing away from the beggers picture! Nothing really happens
without taking huge and consistent effort!
So lets go friends!

Complaining  and discussing, till the cows come home is not going to get us
anywhere guys!
Warmly
Preeti

Preeti Monga