Hi,

Good work.
Most of the websites useful to the legal professionals are not
accessible for a VI. I would like to bring it to your notice.

the important websites include:

http://indiankanoon.org

http://judis.nic.in

http://supremecourtcaselaw.com

Also, the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate change has to be
included in the list.
The URL is,
http://www.moef.nic.in

Thanks.

On 12/25/14, Dhawal Ganatra <dhawal4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> doing a great job to discuss such a great topic and will appreciate it
> as soon these suggestedwebsites get disabled friendly
>

> On 24/12/2014, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, karnataka panchayat website also not much accessible. Try this
>> website link also, http://www.panchamitra.kar.nic.in/
>>
>> On 12/24/14, Manoj Gupta <manojgupt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>     Here is one more:
>>> Directorate of Estates, M/O Urban Development,
>>> http://www.eawas.nic.in

Believe in WORK not in LUCK! & Most of all, trust in God but don't be
dependent on Him.

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!