-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Neelima Surve
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:43 PM
To: vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com; AccessIndia: a list for discussing
accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Centre no more blind to visually impaired, funds books in
Braille

Yes! That is braille note  taker.

Dinesh Sir, can you please explain the functions of all the keys on
braille display? Especially, when we can use space in computer, then,
why there is a space bar key on braille display?

Sorry if my question seems irrelevant.

Regards,
Neelima