hi

yesterday when i went to the ticket counter to book my tickets, the
counter fellow told me that i should have the ID card now to book the
tickets in consaition. when i asked him the procedure for the same, he
says he does not know.
there should be some place where we will get complete information as
because the railway counter booking personnel also does not have a
complete idea. he also said, get the card next time for booking
without having knowledge by himself about the procedure.
so interesting!!!!!!!!

Thanks.