hi,
The tools like google input never suits for persons using screen reader.
Phonetics or traditional is a different matter.
Google typing tool contradict with many application.
It is best for web pages and sited person.
Never and Never use any typing system that are developed on the same
principle as google input  is built.

It has serious issues contradicting with screen reader users.

On 2/13/15, muruganandan.k <send2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
> If you are in need of a phonetic typing tool for Kannada, I would
> suggest Google Input tool. With this tool, you can just type the words
> in English transliteration and get the output in regional languages.
> the following languages are supported by the google input tool:
> Amharic   Arabic   Bengali   Persian   Greek   Gujarati   Hebrew
> Hindi   Kannada   Malayalam   Marathi   Nepali   Oriya   Punjabi
> Russian   Sanskrit   Serbian   Sinhala   Tamil   Telugu   Tigrinya
> and Urdu.
> If you use windows OS, please follow the link:
> http://www.google.com/inputtools/windows/
> Please choose the language(s) of your need by checking the relevant
> check-boxes to download. the tool for the particular language(s), then
> check the 'agree' check-box and then click at the download link. hope
> this helps...
>
> On 2/13/15, Narendra VG <narendra.eict2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>               Please suggest me any kannada typing software for my P C
>> which
>> is accessible with NVDA.
>>
>> I have install nudi, but it's not working properly with NVDA
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Narendra VG

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> "THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE IS NOT HATRED, BUT INDIFFERENCE"
> MURUGANANDAN.K
> Ph.D Scholar,
> Department of English,
> Pondicherry University,