hi,
I have not said nvda but said screen reader or its accessories its
addons. Nvda is not only screen reader in this world. No one guarantee
that the gesture and assigned key never coincide.  I have clearly said
that it is not an eminent but high possibility. Capture the sense of
expression.
Regarding the google input, it violets one keypress one charactr
generation feature which is the best way for screen reader users. It
is inconvenient from announcement aspect. I have many other ground of
my view. That is why I had developed more than a dozen of typing
system including Kannada  specially designed to screen reader users.
It is phonetic in character and free.

Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal