I have never used a shaver or razor, and always do trimming.
It makes my beard absolutely clean and also doesn't hurt at all.
I use Philips trimmer with model number QT 4005/15
It has 10 lock settings from 0.5 to 10 mm.
Its battery life is also good.
I purchased it from Jabong at the lowest price available on the
internet at that time.

Avichal bhatnagar