no sir they do not keep original medical certificate they just keep
copy of medical certificate & give back original, another problem is
they are telling to bring the photograph without wearing gogles or
cooling glass how it can be.

On 2/19/15, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> why do these railway people need original medical / disability
> certificate? they can just see the original and verify the photocopy
> of the same. this is a genral practice. even Public service
> commissions do not ask to deposit the original. this shows the
> negative attitude of the bureaucracy.
>
> On 2/18/15, vivek doddamani <vivekka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sir, even I am also having this letter when I talked about this last
>> when I visited DRM office they just neglected me & told me to go aside
>> & called the next person behind me today I am again going afternoon
>> when I come back I will write my today experience in DRM office
>>
>> On 2/17/15, Vedprakash <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This seems to be just a news item and not the circular.
>>> On this basis, the officials would not agree to our demands.
>>> Exciting Offers to Grab  Vedprakash Sharma

>>> Office. After due verification of the certificate/documents, such