From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 8:12 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Challenges in Learning How to Play the Guitar

Hi All,

I know this has been discussed before to some extent, but I couldn't find
anything that specifically addresses my concerns. I have recently started
taking guitar lessons and am facing 2 main challenges:
1. I am struggling to acquire a precise idea about the position of my
fingers with reference to the fret board. More specifically, I often
inadvertently skip strings or frets and have to make a concerted effort to
get the finger positioning right. As a result, I take a lot of time to get
from one note to the other which one cannot afford to do while playing a
song. Second, what is the best way to record all the notations of chords,
songs and scales? Any tips would be invaluable.

Best,
Rahul
Sent from my iPhone

ia.org.in